Monday, November 1, 2010

Waiting for Class to Start...

Well, while I'm waiting for my class to start at 1, I thought I'd check in to elaborate on my weekend. While parts of it were fun, most of my weekend was a boring one. I worked from 9:45 am-noon on Saturday, and then I went home and spent the next six hours or so doing homework. After that, I went over to my friend Kiah's house and we had a little mini-Halloween party there. There weren't a lot of people, but it was still fun, and we took some great pictures.

Sunday was spent doing homework in the morning, and then I had to work from 4-7 pm. After work, I finished my paper that was due today, which took me FOREVER!!! Tonight, I have another evening full of homework planned before I work tonight at 9-12. It's gonna be a long night, but hopefully I'll get to talk to Nathan for more than 10 minutes, which is all we've been able to talk the last few days. I really miss him, and I'm counting the days till he gets home.

In other news, I've pretty much decided not to go home for Thanksgiving break. Instead, I'll be spending it with my room mate and her family. Also, I'm starting to make plans for Spring Break -- I'm planning on going down to Texas to visit family there instead of going home. It would be nice to actually DO something for Spring Break and not just sit at home alone in my house, and the apartment would be empty anyway because Carley is flying to Ireland for Spring Break to visit her boyfriend, who is overseas with Nathan. She's super excited to see Travis, and I'm really excited for her. Well, that's all I've got for now, and it's getting close to time to go to class, so, toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment