Saturday, February 21, 2009

Western Idol and not much else...

Not too much has really happened since I last posted anything. Mom came up last weekend, and we had a lot of fun. We didn't do much, but we had a great time relaxing, and just chilling out.

Classes have been crazy, but they're all going well. I took an Economics test this week, and it was WAY harder than I thought it was going to be. Hopefully, I did okay! Um...let's see, what else...The late night magic show and chocolate buffet was a lot of fun...it ended up only being me and Kiah that went, but we still had a good time. The next week, we went to a Post Secret event, which is a guy that anonymously collects secrets from strangers...He's really cool. And some of the secrets that he shared from other people were out of this world! I couldn't believe it...

We also got to register for rooms for this coming fall. We were all very excited about that. I did get into the building I wanted. I'm going to be in Washington 620 next year. It should be a lot of fun, because most of my friends are going to be in the same building, so we'll be pulling some crazy crap next year! Should be a blast...

Spring break is sneaking up on us very quickly here at Western. I'm off between March 13 through March 16. My first day of class back is the 17th. I'm looking forward to going home for a little while. I haven't seen Dad since January, and it's about to drive me crazy. Fortunately, I've been very busy with school and other activities, so I haven't had time to really think about it.

This coming Tuesday, UUB Concerts Committee has our "Western Idol" event. We had auditions last week, and they went really good. Everybody is really talented, and it should be a lot of fun at the finals! We all have our favorites that we want to see win, but everyone is so talented, that we all feel sorry for the judges!




These pictures are some of the line that we had...We had such a good time that night!








Here's a picture of all the finalists. Everyone who won was super excited, and really nice. We were all really happy for all of them!








And a picture of all the UUB girls, except Jamie, Kiah, and Me..because unlike these slackers, we had actual jobs! lol!









This was such a great time! Here is a picture of Amanda and one of our finalists, Jesse. We were all so happy when he got into the finals, because he was so nervous going into sing for the judges for auditions! He was so excited, he ran around giving all the girls in UUB hugs and he was jumping all over his friends!




Well, that's really all the news I have for now. I'll try to post some pictures from the Western Idol final! Love you all tons and bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment