Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Not much has really happened this week. Monday I met Kiah and Diane (a friend who lives over in Corbin) for coffee, and then we went to the library for the book and media sale they had this week. I did find a book, but I'm probably the only one that will think it's cool. It's a book that contains important American Documents from 1898 to recently (I'm a history major, I'm allowed to buy books like that and it not be lame!) Tuesday was class as usual, but then Wednesday came around!

Wednesday was my 20th birthday, and I had so much fun. I met my friends for lunch, and didn't do much else of anything! It was such a great day, and my facebook page was hillarious (though I don't really know why) because every single post by anyone said something about "Happy Birthday Sara!" Again, I don't really know why this was so funny to me, but it was!

Today, however, was much less fun...When I woke up this morning, I felt really sick. I must have even slept through my alarm, which was set to go off at 7:30, because I didn't wake up until 12:30! When I got up to get dressed to go to my third class (I was already too late for my first two!) I felt really dizzy and nauseous, and I knew there was now way that I was going to be able to go to class today! I was really mad at myself, because I hate missing class! But now, after many hours of sleep, I am feeling a little bit better.

I got my birthday present from my parents today. It was really cool! Lots of Chocolate!!! Nothing better than chocolate when you don't feel good! Anyways, it had a small bag of fun size snickers, two Otis Spunkmeyer muffins, two hershey bars, a 4 pack of Starbucks Mocha Frappacinos, and a Western Illnois T-Shirt. It was really cool...Oh! And a Hoops and Yoyo Card (the best cards in the WHOLE WORLD!!!)

That's really all the news for now. More to come for sure, because me and my girlies are going to a late night magic show and chocolate buffet tomorrow night, and are having a sing star party right before we go, so it'll be SO MUCH FUN! I'll get pictures and post some soon! Love you all tons!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you through some pics. Keep studying hard, everyday is one day closer to the prize.

    Love You,
    Uncle Scott

    ReplyDelete